This blog is just getting started. If you want to help, let me know. You can contact me at email@example.com
Join our face book page here
NWA Food For All
We are creating a network of individuals, businesses, government representatives and non-profit organizations committed to pooling our resources and talents so that an abundance of healthy, locally grown food can be easily accessible to everyone
Our first goal is to host a two day conference in order to create a strategic plan by stake holders (everyone who eats!)
What you can do:
1. Join the facebook page. Look up NWA Food for All
2. Sign up for our weekly newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Join the task group to help organizing the NWA Food For All conference.
4. Help find a place for the weekly potluck to share food and plot how we can have more food!
5. If you are not on line, call us with your phone number to be on the telephone tree.
6. Talk about this topic any time you can and get ideas and resources—and share them.
One of our goals is to create a Food Policy Council which are springing up all over the U.S.
Here is a sample of a Food Policy Council http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_Food_Policy_Council
Patrice Gros local farmer and owner of Foundation Farm is the first member of the advisory board to this network. www.foundationfarm.com